Important legal disclaimers. Please note that some legal disclaimers are product or feature specific and may not be applicable to you.
1. Product specifications
All product specifications mentioned depending on model and configuration and local availability.
Toshiba does not give any additional warranties beyond those contained in Toshiba’s description of the individual product or as provided by law.
One Gigabyte (1GB) means 109 = 1,000,000,000 bytes and One Terabyte (1TB) means 1012 = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1GB= 230 = 1,073,741,824 bytes and 1TB = 240 = 1,099,511,627,776 bytes, and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system and other factors.
4. Read and write speed
Read and write speed may vary depending on the host device, read and write conditions, and file size.
Weight may vary depending on product configuration, vendor components, manufacturing variability and options selected
6. Wireless LAN for 802.11b, g and n
The transmission speed over the wireless LAN and the distance over which wireless LAN can reach may vary depending on surrounding electromagnetic environment, obstacles, access point design and configuration, and client design and software/hardware configurations. The actual transmission speed will be lower than the theoretical maximum speed.
7. Subject to change
While Toshiba has made every effort at the time of publication to ensure the accuracy of the information provided herein, product specifications, configurations, prices, system/component/options availability are all subject to change without notice.
Product design specifications and colours are subject to change without notice and may vary from those shown. Errors and omissions excepted.
Images displayed on website pages are for illustration purposes only. The images are intended to help illustrate how the function operates and are not indicative of actual relative differences.
Model disclaimers and legal footnotes
1. Windows is either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
2. Mac, OS X and Time Machine are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
3. AndroidTM is a trademark of Google Inc.
USB Type-CTM is a trademark of USB Implementers Forum.
Canvio for Smartphone
5. To enable automatic backup and charging, the Android smartphone has to be turned on with sufficient battery level and the designated app has to be installed.
6. Backup might not be executed depending on remaining low battery level of smartphone.
E300, P300, N300, X300
7. As for “Drive Bays Supported”, please contact your Solutions Provider because the compatibility with the host device will vary based on the system.
8. Location of bottom mounting hole may differ depending on the product. For more information, please see the following website: https://toshiba.semicon-storage.com/us/design-support/faq/storage-holes.html